We respect your privacy.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information depends on the personal information we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests.
- We need to perform a contract or transaction with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- We need to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to data portability.
- The right of rectification.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to object.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of their analytics service. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date, time, referring/exit pages and the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user activities on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.